Covid Safety at TMAP
Listed below are TMAP's basic Covid safety procedures. These will be added to before 25th July opening dates once the Government releases more information and complete guidelines.
- Students will train on specific days (and in specific groups).
- All students and instructors will be required to remain a safe distance apart in line with current social distancing guidelines.
- Class sizes will be limited
- The number of students in certain areas of the Dojo will be reduced to minimise congestion so we can practice social distancing.
- We will be checking temperatures of everyone entering the Dojo using non-contact infrared forehead thermometers.
- Everyone entering Dojo will be required to sanitise or wash their hands immediately as they enter.
- There will be a thorough and continuous cleaning regime in the Dojo.
- All cleaning will carried out using a fully virucidal disinfectant cleaner, certified to kill enveloped viruses within 60 seconds.
- Extra sanitisation stations will be located throughout the Dojo.
- The Dojo will undergo a deep clean at the end of every day.
- There will be signage, including clear floor markings to help members to remain apart.
- The TMAP team will be washing their hands before their shift, after completing cleaning tasks and frequently throughout shifts.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided for to team members should they feel the need to wear them.
- Sensei rotas will be in place to ensure Sensei’s and students remain in their specific groups/bubbles.